Friday, December 14, 2007

My Girl, and Other News

1. Tradition - 13th annual Christmas lighting excursion. Mom, Zion, me and a Christmas tree. It rocked. Plus, there were gingerbread lattes. Any questions?

2. In a creative mood this week. Finished some long-overdue projects, working on January's kit, and hopefully I'll get to post some stuff tomorrow. I love when those juices flow.

3. Tori. rocks. my. world. Seriously. It takes balls to kick someone out of a CONCERT for being rude. I love her.



4. Goal for the week: hit up Anastasia's in Raytown. It's this totally, totally cool used bookstore I used to visit all the time. There's literally not even enough standing room - it has to be a horrible fire hazard. I walk inside and immediately start sneezing from all the dust. There are books stacked 6 and 7 feet high from the floor - just random piles. Shelves and shelves and more shelves. Old, old books - my dad got me a complete set of Charles Dickens books that were published in 1896 from there - and brand-spankin' new books. I love that place. I miss the books. As Giles would say, "Books smell musty and rich." A seriously awesome smell, even if it does make me sneeze.

5.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah! love this new video you posted!