Friday, November 23, 2007

Bumper Stickers I Need.

1. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

2. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.

3. There is no end to lack of foresight.

4. This is not the life I ordered.

5. A day without fairies is a day without sunshine.

6. Ahh.. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.

7. BOLDLY GOING NOWHERE.

8. CAUTION! I brake for Elves, Fairies, Gnomes, Leprechauns, Unicorns, Dragons & other invisible creatures that only I can see.

9. Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is done.

10. Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

11. Earth First. We'll Strip mine the other planets later.

12. Do I LOOK like a people person?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cracking up! Love those!

Micki said...

I'll take #9 please!