Saturday, November 17, 2007

Random

1. I want to be John Mayer's guitar. Have you seen what that man can do to a guitar? Plus, the face he makes while he's DOING it.. oh, Nelly. I want to be John Mayer's guitar.

2. I get to pick up my computer from the computer doctor today. Oh how I've missed you, cute little laptop. We will return to regularly scheduled blogging shortly.

3. Still challenging. Can't bring myself to do any actual "scrap your kid" scrapbooking - just challenges. Maybe I'll post 'em tonight.

4. Got lotsa stuff happenin' in the next couple of weeks - personal stuff, scrappy stuff, all of the above - I'll be happy if I can just make it until December 2nd. Life will be good again December 2nd.

5. That's all the randomness I got. The Smurf was looking lonely, so I felt the urge to put something on it. Happy Saturday.

No comments: